The 2019-20 Scholarship Application is now Open. Please visit www.3playcafe.com/scholarships to submit your application
DSC Foundation Scholarship Application:
Daytona State College is pleased to offer a wide range of scholarships. Our scholarship offerings include:
- Scholarships awarded based on information you provided on the admissions application, or we have on file from other records, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid .
- Scholarships from donors requiring students to meet certain criteria, such as being from a specific area or studying a specific major.
国产偷拍视频The is a single application, which allows to students to apply for multiple scholarships from the DSC foundation at one time.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled, transient students, and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents are not eligible to receive Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
DSC Foundation Scholarships Requiring An Additional Application: 国产偷拍视频These are scholarships requiring a separate application process. Please review the information below if you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships.
FREE studio arts class for veterans, active duty personnel, their spouses and dependents in the spring 2020 semester.
Apply now - spots are limited! Download the scholarship application by clicking HERE.
国产偷拍视频The featured speaker for the fall presentation is Suneera Madhani, CEO/Founder of Fattmerchant.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship Application:
国产偷拍视频Multi-semester scholarship is awarded in the fall and spring to students in the nursing program who meet the following criteria:
- Continuing DSC students;
- Enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program;
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
国产偷拍视频This application opens in January and remains open until April 6 each year.
S-STARS Scholarship (Students-Success Through Academic Resources & Services)
国产偷拍视频A full in-state tuition scholarship program open to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students currently:
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant;
- Enrolled full-time (12 credits or more);
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- The ability to attend required meetings throughout the semester
Students meeting the above criteria, APPLY HERE国产偷拍视频.