The Child Care Access Means Parents In School (CCAMPIS) grant is a federal program of the U.S. Department of Education that assists student parents with the cost of keeping their children enrolled in quality, accredited, and conveniently located child care services. Our program provides partial funding to students who are eligible to receive Pell grants and are in pursuit of post-secondary education.
Who is eligible?
Students must meet the following eligibility guidelines:
- Eligible to Receive Pell Grant, and
- Reside in Flagler or Volusia County, and
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for continuing students or be registered as a new student, and
- Enrollment in a minimum of 6.0 college-level or vocational credit hours
- Must choose a child care facility on the CCAMPIS Provider list
- Program requirements
CCAMPIS participants will be required to:国产偷拍视频
- Complete a parent orientation during the awarded semester
- Complete a mid-term review during the awarded semester
- Pay weekly student support fees for childcare provided
- Complete parent surveys
Center for Women and Men
国产偷拍视频Greene Center (Daytona Beach Campus)
国产偷拍视频Building 300, Room 227F
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
国产偷拍视频Phone: (386) 506-3068
Fax: (386) 506-3145