Daytona State College offers the first two years leading toward numerous bachelor’s degree programs with advising tracks in performing arts, languages, education, liberal arts, math, psychology, business administration, public administration, social work, engineering pre-professional programs (architecture, medicine, pharmacy, dentistry, law) and many others. This program results in the Associate of Arts degree for students who wish to transfer to a four-year program at Daytona State or another college or university.
On-Time Finish plans
Daytona State's On-Time Finish plans give you a clear path to get the right classes and graduate on time. You decide whether you want to complete your associate degree in two years or three years and we'll help you make sure it happens.
The College also prepares students for careers that require specialized training. Our certificates and Associate of Science degrees prepare students to enter the workforce after graduation. Many college credit certificates and applied technology diplomas can be applied toward an appropriate AS degree for students who wish to enter the workforce quickly and then continue their education.
If you are unsure about which program to choose, please visit Career Services. For any questions regarding admission to the college, please call (386) 506-3059. Admissions applications are available online at 3playcafe.com.
- Applications are accepted year-round.
国产偷拍视频Daytona State College has an open-door policy, which gives all students the opportunity to pursue an education beyond high school. Admission to the College is granted to applicants who have a Florida standard high school diploma, a GED® diploma or to home school graduates. Applicants from private schools and high schools from states other than Florida will be considered in accordance with current state statute if their diploma is recognized as equivalent to a Florida standard high school diploma.
国产偷拍视频Students with a Certificate of Completion-CPT Eligible can pursue any available degree offering with the exception of limited access programs.
Students with a Certificate of Completion, Special Diploma or without a high school diploma may be admitted to the following certificate programs:
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Mechanic
- Air Conditioning, Refrigeration and Heating Technology
- Automotive Collision Repair and Refinishing
- Automotive Service Technology
- Building Trades and Construction Technology
- Nursing Assistant (Long-term Care)
- Welding Technology (Applied)
Steps for Enrollment!
1. Get Admitted!
- Complete an Application for Admission .
- Submit final, official high school or GED® transcript including a graduation date. If you have not yet graduated from high school, please provide a copy of your in-progress transcripts as soon as possible and send the final, official transcript upon graduation. Students who graduated from a home school program are required to submit a home school affidavit and proof of registration with the local county or school board. Submit final, official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. An official transcript is one that arrives in a sealed envelope. Have all official transcripts sent directly to: Daytona State College Admissions Office, 1200 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
- If you graduated high school or have attended college in another country, please download the information sheet, Evaluating Credentials from Outside the U.S., and follow the instructions. Contact Admissions for more information about your transcript requirements. Please DO NOT submit your original documents to the College.
- Daytona State College has two tuition rates. One rate is designed for students who meet the qualifications for Florida residency for tuition purposes. The other is a higher, non-resident tuition rate. Submit a Florida Residency Declaration for Tuition Purposes to the Admissions Office prior to the first day of the classes to establish your tuition rate.
2. Get Financial Aid!
Apply for financial aid as soon as possible. Financial aid is available to students enrolled in an eligible program to assist in meeting educational expenses. Applicants should complete the FAFSA at to determine eligibility. Daytona State’s school code is 001475. Processing time is 4-6 weeks. More information is available from the Office of Financial Aid Services国产偷拍视频.
Daytona State College scholarships are also available. Apply online.
3. Get Placed!
国产偷拍视频All new students admitted to a degree or certificate program may be required to take a placement test. The results will help with your placement into appropriate courses to ensure your academic success. Placement tests are not used for admission to the College, although they may be used as a guide for admission to certain limited access programs.
Take the TABE if you plan to complete a vocational certificate program, EMT, Paramedic, or Office Support program. For all other programs take the P.E.R.T.
国产偷拍视频You may be exempt from taking all or part of a placement test if you meet one or more of the following criteria:
- Earned a score of 440 on the verbal and/or 440 on the math section of the SAT within the last two years
- Earned a score of 18 on the reading and 17 on the writing and/or 19 on the math section of the ACT within the last two years
- Successfully complete a college-level English course that is equivalent to ENC1101 and/or college-level math course that is equivalent to MAT1033 or higher
- Active duty member of any branch of the U.S. Armed Services
- Entered 9th grade in a Florida public school in the school year 2003-04 or after and graduated from a Florida public school with a standard high school diploma.
4. Get Advised!
Contact Academic Advising on any campus. The Advisor will assist you with choosing your first classes, requirements for program completion, and graduation plans. Take copies of your high school and college/university transcripts, if any. More information is available from the Academic Advising office. We also recommend that you visit with Career Services国产偷拍视频.
5. Get Oriented!
If you are a new or readmitting Daytona State student, complete the online orientation. It will introduce you to some important information about the College and familiarize you with many important services available to you as a student. You can access the orientation by logging in to the student portal at . You can obtain your student ID number and Falconmail address on the MYDAYTONASTATE page as well. You will use this information to access the student portal on the Daytona State website.
Your Username is: the prefix of your Falconmail email address (e.g. Jane_Smith344 , if email address was Jane_Smith344@falconmail.3playcafe.com).
Your Password is: Dsc (Capital D, lowercase s, lowercase c) + Your birthdate in MMDDYY format + the last five digits of your social security number.
Example: Birthdate of January 1, 1990 with a social of123-45-6789 the password would be: Dsc01019056789
国产偷拍视频We STRONGLY encourage you to change your password upon first successful login to the environment.
If you have forgotten your login information and/or password they can be retrieved and/or reset using the portlets on the login page. Once you are logged in, choose FalconNet and then choose Orientation from the left column.
6. Get Registered!
Sign up for your classes online via your or in person at any campus Falcon Center. You can check course availability online. More information is available from the Registration Office.
7. Get a Receipt!
Pay for your classes either online via your or in person at the Office of Student Accounts国产偷拍视频 at any campus. The Office of Student Accounts offers a number of payment options to assist you to make payments while your financial aid is being processed or if you will not be using financial aid.
REMEMBER – you are not officially registered until you have paid in full.
8. Get an ID Card, Parking Decal and Books!
Get your student ID card and parking decal at the Question and Answer Center on the Daytona Beach Campus or the Falcon Center on any regional campus. You can also get your books in person