国产偷拍视频Daytona State's Bachelor of Science in Education will prepare you to design, develop and implement effective classroom management techniques and instructional strategies. While enrolled in our programs, you will spend many hours in area schools working with children in kindergarten through high school, practicing the instructional strategies learned in class.
These are fully accredited, state-approved programs that fulfill the education courses, professional education competencies and practical experience required to obtain a five-year Educator's Certificate in their respective disciplines. The programs include state endorsements for Reading and ESOL. Students in these programs are required to perform field service in public schools and complete 12-14 weeks in a full-time student internship in the public schools.
- Daytona State College offers seven degrees in education:
- Elementary Education
- Exceptional Education
- Secondary Biology Education
- Secondary Earth/Space Science Education
- Secondary Mathematics Education
- Secondary Chemistry Education
- Secondary Physics Education
- Applications are accepted year-round.
Applicants to any of the Bachelor of Science in Education degrees must have:
- Completed the common prerequisite courses, EDF1005, EEX2010, and MAE2801 (Elementary and ESE Majors)
- EDF1005 & EEX2010 (Secondary Majors also require additional content prerequisites, see program guide)
- If student began working toward BSED degree before Fall 2017 the following prerequisites may be used EDF 1005, EDF 2085 , and EME 2040 with a "C" or better.
English Application URL:
国产偷拍视频Spanish Application URL:
The above links can also be found under the Volunteer/Partnership Program's website at:
School volunteers/college students must complete the volunteer application by visiting the district website (access it through any computer or other electronic device) or to complete an application at the Raptor Kiosk (if available at the school site). Just click on the URL of their choice and complete the application. Once submitted, the online application will be re-directed to the VIPS Department for approval.
- The application will stay in a "hold" queue until the volunteer applicant has visited the school of choice (or see Ashorda Foley at Atlantic High School) and has scanned an ID into the visitor module. Provided that the applicant clears the sexual predator/offender database performed by the Raptor System, then, the application will be approved and an email will be generated by the system that will inform the applicant of their volunteer status.
For a list of disqualifying offenses, view Florida Statute 1012.315.
- Students concentrating in Secondary Mathematics or any Secondary Science must complete the subject area specialization core courses with a grade of “C” or higher. (Specific information available in Academic Advising.)
- Students must meet CLAS requirements.
- Once accepted, students must enroll in and complete a mandatory orientation class (SLS3355) in their first semester of enrollment.
国产偷拍视频Students who have not earned an Associate of Arts degree will be accepted into the AA Education degree track that corresponds to their area of interest while the AA degree is being completed. Students who have an AA that is either not equivalent to a Florida AA or does not include all of the prerequisite courses cannot be accepted to the program, but will be offered enrollment as a non-degree seeking student while taking prerequisite courses.
1. Get Admitted!
Complete an Application for Admission online. Continuing Daytona State students are still required to submit a new application for the BSED program in order to change levels.
Submit final, official high school or GED® transcript including a graduation date. Students who graduated from a home school program are required to submit a home school affidavit. Submit final, official transcripts from all colleges or universities you have attended. An official transcript is one that arrives in a sealed envelope. Have all official transcripts sent directly to: Daytona State College Admissions Office, 1200 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
If you graduated high school or have attended college in another country, please download the information sheet, Evaluating Credentials from Outside the U.S., and follow the instructions. Contact Admissions for more information about your transcript requirements. Please DO NOT submit your original documents to the College.
All documents to establish Florida residency for tuition purposes 国产偷拍视频must be submitted to the Admissions Office prior to the first day of classes for the semester for which residency is sought.
2. Get Financial Aid!
Apply for financial aid as soon as possible. Financial aid is available to students enrolled in an eligible program to assist in meeting educational expenses. Applicants should complete the FAFSA at to determine eligibility. Daytona State’s school code is 001475. Processing time is 4-6 weeks. More information is available from the Office of Financial Aid Services.
Daytona State College scholarships are also available. Apply online.
3. Get Advised!
Contact Academic Advising at any campus. The Advisor will assist you with choosing your first classes, requirements for program completion, and graduation plans. Take copies of your college / university transcripts, if any. More information is available from the Academic Advising office. We also recommend that you visit Career Services国产偷拍视频.
4. Get Oriented!
If you are a new or readmitting Daytona State student, complete the online orientation. It will introduce you to some important information about the College and familiarize you with many important services available to you as a student. You can access the orientation by logging in to the student portal at . You can obtain your student ID number and Falconmail address on this page. You will use this information to access the student portal on the Daytona State website.
Your username is: email@example.com
Your password is: Dsc (Capital D, lowercase s, lowercase c) + Your birthdate in MMDDYY format + the last five digits of your social security number
Example: Birthdate of January 1, 1990 with a social of123-45-6789 the password would be Dsc01019056789
We STRONGLY encourage you to change your password upon first successful login to the environment.
If you have forgotten your login information and/or password they can be retrieved and/or reset using the portlets on the login page. Once you are logged in, choose FalconNet and then choose Orientation from the left column.
5. Get Registered!
Sign up for your classes online via your or in person at any campus Falcon Center. You can online. More information is available from the Registration Office.
6. Get a Receipt!
Pay for your classes either online via your or in person at the Office of Student Accounts国产偷拍视频 at any campus. The Office of Student Accounts offers a number of payment options to assist you to make payments while your financial aid is being processed or if you will not be using financial aid.
REMEMBER – you are not officially registered until you have paid in full.
7. Get an ID Card, Parking Decal and Books!
Get your student ID card and parking decal at the Question and Answer Center on the Daytona Beach Campus or the Falcon Center on any regional campus. You can also get your books