The choice that gets you started.
Open the door to your future with a certificate from Daytona State College!
- Daytona State offers more than in a variety of career fields.
- Our certificate programs are taught by working practitioners who are experts in their fields.
- Programs are designed to prepare you for entry-level employment.
- Most programs can be completed in one year or less.
- Credits earned in your certificate program also can go toward an associate of science (AS) degree, which can significantly enhance your career prospects and earning potential.
Get Down to Business
Use Your Creativity
From baking works of culinary art and creating cutting-edge hair fashions, to learning the science of sound and the techniques of television production, Daytona State offers programs that can help you turn your creative flair into a rewarding career. More info..
Choose a Life of Service
Choose a Hands-on Career
Call our Admissions Office, (386) 506-3059, or visit 3playcafe.com/Admissions.html. To arrange a tour, call (386) 506-4471.
Daytona State College serves more than 28,000 students a year across its six campuses – Daytona Beach, DeLand, Deltona, Flagler/Palm Coast, New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater and the Advanced Technology College.
Note: The feds are requiring a gainful employment disclosure for certificate programs that are on this list.
Note: Many areas offer multiple certificates. Speak with an academic advisor to learn more.
* As reported by the U.S. Department of Labor. Some wages reflect earnings for those with experience and/or education at the associate or bachelor’s degree level.